FAIZUL HELMI BIN HASNOL.
I should study hard from now on. Faizul, Huaiting!
Wednesday, February 3, 2010


OMG! Isn't it soooo funneh?!


I am currently trying to study for my Social Studies test. Trying, i repeat, trying. Today i went awesomely straight home because all the Boomzxz people got CCA. And speaking of CCA, friday, I do not have to wear the heavy and bulky uniform on Friday! How amazing! I was jumping for joy and was so elated when i heard the news. And I think I'm gonna suck for English Narrative CA. I was stoning then writing, stoning then writing. The one bad thing about my class is that EVERYBODY does their homework in time. Everytime you never do your homework, you will be the only one. -.- Get wild and rowdy class. And POA was so funneh! Because of the cute, innocent Mr Tay. HAHA. And yeah, there this small bomb characters that were made for the 8 peeps in my row. HAHA. I will ask somebody to scan the paper. LOL. So yeah, i have nothing to blog about. Aiyaaah.
And ouhyaa, Aloysius Looks Innocent. HAHAHA! it's gonna be tomorrow's random in class. Amazing.