FAIZUL HELMI BIN HASNOL.
I should study hard from now on. Faizul, Huaiting!
Sunday, February 7, 2010
:D


HAHA. Awesome.


And yeah, I should say thank you to Engtuck for advertising the awesome biatches's blogs. And you should update more often. I am going to help you find 2PM's album. Yeay. I cant wait. And guesssss whaaaaat?!
I am going to get a fucking DSLR! Omgggzzz. HAHAH. But I am going to share money with my brother. All I have to do is take out my money from bank and go to Courts and buy the thing. Omg. I am freaking happy laaaa. Awessoomeee. Yesterday I browsed through the catalogues and find the cheapest one but the good ones also la. Wooh. So yeah, I cant wait. And I got Happy news from Amos. Wooooooh! Ahhh!

And Engtuck, what do you mean by following how Faizul Blog his Blog? HAHA.
I'm smiling all the way while typing this post. :D