FAIZUL HELMI BIN HASNOL.
I should study hard from now on. Faizul, Huaiting!
Friday, February 12, 2010
WOLS.
awesumusbushfiretruckaccidentkaaabaaboomhancurebederai.


So, I'm currently chatting with Irfi and making long words. What theee. Ok, nvm. Like stated above.
So, just now, there was this slacking 2 periods in class where we wrote bloody one word story and it got all pervertic when Hafezz joined in. HAHA. And after that was Concert. Quite awesome actually. The dance were more cool than last time except for the 'Better In Time'. Oh My Goodness. Boleh muntah darah.
Hehe. No offence. Uhm, and just now, we slacked at roof terrace with Awesome Wesley. Haha.
He better check my blog to search for his name. He is my red brother? First thing that came into my mind when i saw him. K, nvm. Will find a name for him soon. Woo. He is super lagging sia. WOLS. Damn WOLS. HAHA. Get it? Get it? WOLS.

HEHE. Today's post was short. I still have not showered. :D