FAIZUL HELMI BIN HASNOL.
I should study hard from now on. Faizul, Huaiting!
Monday, February 8, 2010
Armpit-peeker!
And, Oh My Dog. AHA.


Hello, Busshes. Heh. I am soo lazy to read through my Geography. And Maths, cannot make it la.
Ouhya, it is Total Defence Week this week and we all have to wear our uniforms or cca tees to school. And it was so hot after school that i got so tired and not bother about anything. Huhu.
I helped Huda with all the ice-breaking games that were supposed to be done by the Group I/C s.
But it was not well done so I help improvise and find new games for her. You should be more critical thinking peeps. Hope the March Camp go very very well. Because we're preparing it. Omg.

I am currently waiting for the class blog to be done so that I can update it.
So I'm the 'blog updater' in my class. Awesome.
Talk crap here and there. And Engtuck is itching all the wayyyyyy.~!

Kay, bye biatches and bitches. :D Please tag.