FAIZUL HELMI BIN HASNOL.
I should study hard from now on. Faizul, Huaiting!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Nah,


And, did I mention I love poles?

Wow, I'm here blogging while all the other students in Singapore are studying hard for their tests and exams. But I did not do it on purpose. I woke up late today and it was TOO late for school. So I went back to sleep.
And had a good long awesome sleep. Engtuck text-ed me in the morning and I ask him to register me for long jump and sprinting for sport's day. Yeay. And maybe, i will go to ET's house to bake brownies later. :D
I want to buy a NIKE shoe. Omg, wow. HAHA. Uhm, obviously it's gonna be expensive and kinda of impossible to get it with this kind of pathetic money I have. -.-

And as for today, my brother is sleeping beside me because he also woke up late for work. Maybe i should go out with him. Whoooo. Heheh. And go shopping. ? Or go ET house to bake brownies? Or to slack at home.?
Dang flabbit.

I am anxious regarding my East Spring NCDCC unit. No matter what, me and my other cadets are gonna make sure that this unit is not gonna close down. I believe in it. :D
Whooooooooooo! Hooo?

K, bye. Maybe I will blog later again. (((: